My research activities are mostly devoted to the study of Stochastic Processes and their applications.
I am Associate Professor in Applied Mathematics at Université de Technologie de Compiègne
- Weak Approximations (fluid and diffusion limits) of Queueing systems and Stochastic Networks;
- Convergence of Random Graphs and applications to Epidemiology and Wireless Networks;
- Stochastic matching problems on graphs;
- Stability of Stochastic Recursions (Ergodic Theoretical approach).
I currently work and collaborate on:
- Stochastic matching models on graphs (with J. Mairesse (CNRS/UPMC) and A. Busic (INRIA/ENS)) and hypergraphs (PhD Thesis of Y. Rahmé (UTC)), and the optimization of algorithms of collaborative economy;
- The optimization of kidney allocation and exchange programs (with Ch. Jacquelinet and B. Audry (Agence de la Biomédecine));
- Online matching algorithms on large random graphs (PhD Thesis of M.H. Diallo Aoudi (UTC));
- The stochastic modeling of the l'Internet of Things (with A. Sfar (VRIT - Tunis) and E. Natalizio (Heudiasyc - UTC));
- Stein's method in infinite dimension for approximating and simulating Markov jump processes (PhD Thesis of E. Besançon - co-advised by L. Decreusefond (Telecom Paristech)).
- Stochastic averaging methods for approximating large state-space processes (with O. Perry (Northwestern Univ.)).
Laboratoire de Mathematiques Appliquees de Compiègne
Universite de Technologie de Compiegne
Département Génie Informatique
Centre de Recherches de Royallieu
BP 20 529
60 205 COMPIEGNE Cedex
Bureau: C 132
Tel.: +33 (0)3 44 23 44 94
Mail : pascal (dot) moyal (at) utc (dot) fr
Recently on leave (2014-2016): Visiting Associate Professor at the IEMS Department of Northwestern University
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management Sciences
McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
2145 Sheridan Road - Tech C210
Evanston, IL 60208
Office: C 140
Tel.: +1 847-491-7008
Mail : pascal (dot) moyal (at) northwestern (dot) edu