- Stochastic Modeling and Analysis of Telecom Networks
(with L. Decreusefond) ISTE Wiley , 2012.
- Modelisation et Analyse Stochastiques des reseaux de
Telecommunications (in French) (with L. Decreusefond)
Hermes Lavoisier , 2011.
- Besanšon, E., Decreusefond, L. and Moyal, P.
Stein's method for diffusive limits of Markov processes, submitted for publication,
- Moyal, P., Busic, A. and Mairesse, J. Loynes construction for the extended bipartite matching, submitted for publication,
- Moyal, P., Busic, A. and Mairesse, J. A product form and a sub-additive theorem for the general stochastic matching model, submitted for publication,
- Moyal, P. Coupling in the queue with impatience: case of several servers, submitted for publication,
- Sfar, A. R., Natalizio, E., Moyal, P., Challal, Y., Chtourou, Z. "A game theoretic approach for privacy preserving model in IoT-based commercial transportation", submitted for publication.
Papers in journals
-  Moyal, P. and Perry, O. (2017)
On the instability of matching queues, Annals of Applied Probability 27(6), 3385-3434.
-  Moyal, P. (2017) A pathwise comparison of parallel queues, Discrete Events Dynamic Systems 27, 573-584,
-  Bermolen, P., Jonckheere, M. and Moyal, P. (2017)
The Jamming constant of uniform random graphs,
Stochastic Processes and their Applications 127(7), 2138-2178,
-  Moyal, P. (2017)
On the stability of a class of non-monotonic systems of parallel queues,
Discrete Events Dynamic Systems 27(1), 85-107,
-  Mairesse, J. and Moyal, P. (2016)
Stability of the stochastic matching model,
Journal of Applied Probability 53(4), 1064-1077,
-  Bermolen, P., Jonckheere, M., Larroca, F. and Moyal, P. (2016)
Estimating the Transmission Probability in Wireless Networks with Configuration Models,
ACM Transactions on Modeling and Performance Evaluation of Computing Systems, 1(2), Art.9,
-  Moyal, P. (2015) A generalized
backwards scheme for solving non monotonic stochastic recursions,
Annals of Applied Probability 25(2), 582-599,
-  Moyal, P. (2013) On queues with impatience: stability, and the optimality of Earliest
Deadline First, Queueing Systems: Theory and Applications
-  Decreusefond, L., Dhersin, J.S., Moyal, P. and Tran, V.C. (2012)
limit for an SIR process in random network with heterogeneous
connectivity, Annals of Applied Probability 22(2),
-  Berczes, T., Georgiadis, S., Limnios, N., Moyal, P., Orosz, P. and Sztrik, J. (2012).
"Tool supported modeling of sensor communication networks by using finite-source priority retrial queues",
Carpathian Journal of Electronic and Computer Engineering 5, 13-18,
-  Moyal, P. (2010) The
queue with Impatience: Construction of the Stationary Workload under
FIFO, Journal of Applied Probability 47(2), 498-512,
-  Decreusefond, L. and Moyal, P. (2008) A
Functional Central Limit Theorem for the M/GI/infinity queue,
Annals of Applied Probability 18(6), 2156-2178,
-  Moyal, P. (2008) Stability
of a processor sharing queue with varying throughput, Journal of
Applied Probability 45(4), 953-962,
-  Decreusefond, L. and Moyal, P. (2008) Fluid limit of a heavily loaded EDF queue with impatient customers,
Markov Processes and Related
fields 14, 131-158,
-  Moyal, P. (2008) Convex
comparison of service disciplines in real time queues, Operation
Research Letters, 36(4), 496-499,
-  Moyal, P. (2007) Stationarity
of measure-valued stochastic recursions. Applications to the pure delay
system and the SRPT queue, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Ser 1
-  Geogiadis, S., Moyal, P. Berczes, T. and Sztrik, J. (2013) A Fluid Limit for the
Engset Model - Applications to retrial queues, Proceedings ICORES 2013 315-320;
-  Decreusefond, L. and Moyal, P. (2005).
Fluid limit of the M/M/1+GI-EDF queue, IEEE Proceedings SAINT'05:
-  Decreusefond, L. and Moyal, P. (2003). Elements
for the Study of Stability and Performances in Real-Time Queues,
IEEE Proceedings ICT'03: 1124-1132.