Registering an application
The organization of UTC training on a semester basis allows for two possible admission dates, one in February and one in September.
Applications for the specialties can be submitted on the website https://www.groupe-ut.fr/
Applications for the common engineering core programme are to be submitted :
- via the website https://www.parcoursup.fr for the September admission;
- via the website https://www.groupe-ut.fr/ for the beginning of the academic year in February.
Recruitment procedure at the UTC
Students are admitted on the basis of their academic record and a motivation interview.
The procedure is common to all three universities of technology: the application is filled out online only, for both French and foreign candidates.
Depending on your profile, you will be called in for a group interview or an individual interview to assess your motivation. In both cases, you will be invited for a half-day interview (8.45 a.m./12 p.m. or 1.45 p.m./5 p.m., depending on the candidate order list ).
- If you are a foreign candidate (Bac+2 and above), you must register on the website www.campusfrance.org to obtain your file number before submitting your application.
- If you are already studying abroad, you will be exempted from the interview. A good knowledge of the French language is necessary.
Contact the French Embassy for information on studying in France. The UTC does not give scholarships, so you will have to prove to the French Embassy that you have sufficient income to stay in France.
The application fee rate for the admission of students for the preparation of the engineering degree is set at 105 euros (in accordance with the French Government decree dated February 26, 2021 setting application fees).
Payment is secure and can be made online, by cheque, money order, international money order or bank transfer (excluding Western Union money orders).
Candidates with French government scholarships do not pay these fees, after sending a proof to the following address:
› UTC – Admissions – Rue Roger Couttolenc – CS 60319 – 60203 Compiègne Cedex
Compulsory university fees
- tuition fees: 601 € for the year or 300,50€ for the semester.
Students with French higher education grants are exempt from registration fees and student social security contributions.
- mailing of the diploma: 15.30 € ;
- membership of the Students' Union (BDE): 30 €.
Service des admissions